5 tips to protect from moisture bathroom furniture
- Furniture shop at certified dealers who bathroom furniture with many years of experience.
- Be sure to select a quality finish. Material most moisture-resistant MDF board foil.
- The bathroom place vents in order to always ensure the movement of air and did not form a mold in the room.
- To prevent your furniture from moisture that goes from the ground, put the furniture on legs higher or attach it directly to the wall.
- Bathroom furniture, which is designed exclusively for bathroom withstand moisture and heat. However, it is important to dry it, if it adheres to droplets of water.