Why is it good to use the Web component Picture
Setting the Image component
- Template - for changing the title of the Figure. You have several options to view a description of the image (without a label, a description below the picture, a description of the image).
- Alternative label - used for better description of the image is useful for search engines.
- Size - adjusts the percentage of the image.
- Image Alignment - the ability to place the image on the right, left, or center of the page.
- Picture Style - crops the image to the desired display type (rounded corners, square corners, circular format, with framed or unframed).
- Opening the image to lightbox - click the image appears in a higher resolution, and the background behind it dims.
- Link image - through the picture, you can refer to another website, download a file or run a video.
- You can also display heading level H2 - H6 and assign custom CSS style.
Templates component Picture
- Without a label
- Description under the picture
- Description of the picture