Component navigation menu
Why is it good to use the Web component navigation menu
- Your website can have multiple menus and still be arranged.
- Make it easier for customers interested in your site.
- You can choose from 4 horizontal and vertical navigation menu templates.
- Simply select how you want to display the menu of your site.
Component settings menu navigation
- Title - for each template you choose menu title
- Number of Columns - set the number of columns from which the menu will consist of
- Expand all items - all items are expanded by default
- Expand by active site - item menu expands to display the corresponding page
Template components Navigation menu
- Horizontal single-level menu
- Horizontal bar menu
- Vertical single-level menu
- Vertical multilevel menu
Horizontal single-level menu
Horizontal bar menu
Vertical single-level menu
Vertical multilevel menu
- Generate a tree from the site - the menu is generated by the sub-pages as they are based at the site
- Take over from module settings menu - the menu pages are generated lower levels depending on how they are set in the module navigation menu